Thank you for visiting rebruspirits.com. By using the rebruspirits.com website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use, which include guidelines, rules and disclaimers that may be posted or updated on specific web pages herein or on any notice sent to you.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. We encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time because any changes are binding on you:
1. You must be of legal drinking age to use this site.
2. Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of ReBru Spirits. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the site remain the property of ReBru Spirits. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REBRU SPIRITS OR ITS PARENT OR RELATED COMPANIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES), HARM, OR INJURY THAT RELATE TO, ARISE OUT OF, OR RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF THE MATERIALS OF THIS SITE, OR ARE CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONAL TRANSMISSION, OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WOLVES FE INC DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AGE INTERNATIONAL, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU (AND NOT WOLVES FE INC) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
4. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to ReBru Spirits, including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, (collectively, the Submission) will forever be the exclusive property of ReBru Spirits, who will not be required to treat the Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. You agree not to submit any infringing, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct, or material containing spam or advertising content. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you send, and you have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality. By submitting content to this site you agree that ReBru Spirits has the right to remove and delete postings for any reason whatsoever, or for no reason at all.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
It is our policy to promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that an infringing copyrighted work is accessible on this site, you may notify our registered copyright agent by sending the following information to the address listed below:
a. The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright. This signature can be physical or electronic.
b. A statement that this person is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
c. A statement that this person has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the complained-of manner is not authorized either by the copyright owner, by the owner’s agent, or by law;
d. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, and a description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site.
e. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
Please put “Notice of Infringement” in the subject line of all such notifications, and email the notification to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will process and investigate all notices of alleged infringement as required by the DMCA, and will remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. When we remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing, we may attempt to contact the user who has posted such material in order to give that user an opportunity to respond to the notification. If the user posting the material gives a counter-notification claiming that the use is authorized, we will furnish that counter-notification to the complaining party, and will give the complaining party an opportunity to seek judicial relief under the DMCA before we replace or restore access to any material.
6. The following trademarks and all related logos and designs used herein are owned by ReBru Spirits and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent or related companies:
• ReBru Spirits
• ReBru Spirits bottle and label design
The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this site, except as provided above, is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
9. This site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in this section of the Terms and Conditions of Use), create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, materials or site in whole or in part.
You may access the site for your personal, noncommercial use only, but may not reproduce or post the content anywhere on the Internet or elsewhere.
10. A user must be of legal drinking age to visit this site.
Please Drink responsibly.